Growing fresh strawberries has been the focus of our family business for over 80 years. In order to meet our high-quality standards, each Wish Farms strawberry is handpicked and packed in the field at peak ripeness.
Wish Farms Strawberries
Strawberries are packed with beneficial nutrients like vitamin C, fiber, potassium, vitamin B and magnesium. With approximately 83 calories per cup, this super fruit serves as a healthy treat any time of day.
When choosing the perfect package of sweet strawberries, be sure to look for berries that are:
- Stored in a refrigerated display case in the produce department
- Strawberries with a bright even red color
- Fresh with unwilted leaves (calyx)
- Strawberries clean and in a dry container
- Strawberries are the only fruit with seeds on the outside. Each strawberry has about 200 of them!
- Strawberries do not continue to ripen after they are picked. We always do our best to pick our strawberries at their optimal ripeness so, pick yours at their best, too!
- Wish Farms harvests several different strawberry varieties based on the season and growing region. Some varieties are a lighter or darker shade of red. Some are dense in the center and some are hollow and light inside. The tips above will help you select the freshest strawberries.
- It takes about 21 days for one bloom on a strawberry plant to become a ripe berry!
- Strawberries varieties are bred through traditional techniques. There are no GMO strawberries.
Online processing fees included.
How To Make An Order?
1. Enter Students Full Name
First and last name is required.
2. Enter School Name
School or organization name is required.
3. Select your size strawberry container
Two Options: Full Flat (8 qts) or 1/2 Flat (4 qts)
4. Add Quantity
How many Flats would you like?
5. Place Order
Can use PayPal account, credit or debit card.
6. Receive your order & enjoy
Delivery will be to the school on Wednesday 2/24 or Thursday 2/25. Program sponsor will have final details.